AmigaActive (1054/2143)

From:Simon Preston
Date:14 May 2000 at 00:14:06
Subject:Re: CDV (was Re: WooooHoooo!)

>> I mean, if you've got ADSL/Cable then it would be a bit better but in
>> Britain where the average user has a 56k modem and Cable modem/ADSL
>> hasn't even taken off yet its gonna be a long sssssslllllloooooooooow
>> month...

> If were to download these it would not bother me how long it took as i
> dont pay call charges, The joys of true free internet access :-)

Hmmm, you'd still get annoyed when, 3 days later you look, only to find thats
its still 37% done.

P.S I wouldn't mind a freecalls service its just that at the moment, my
phone bill is less then it would be paying for a free service, so I don't
need one.

Regards

Simon Preston
ICQ:41353091

http://www.music-laboratory.co.uk/

Tagline intro: The Carousel Waltz

Buy and sell used, rare and vintage gear at the Web's best
music gear auction. Register to enter the weekly gear giveaway!